Hitman Joe In: Level 50 Hitman Joe In: Level 50

Damn Tim, this is just too awesome.

I like the clean, angular style of how the characters are drawn. The animation is smooth with great expressions on the characters faces, and cool effect animations of the explosions. The story is fun and engaging. I really like that first shot of the skyscraper, it's sharp and full of little details like the reflection of the clouds.

So yeah, I think it's awesome and I'd like to see more of your work up here on Newgrounds in the future.

TimBentley responds:

Thanks Marcus, I really appreciate the great feedback. It might not be for a while but I'll definitely be getting more animations up on Newgrounds in the future. I hope to see more good stuff from you as well!

Blue Eye Blue Eye

Nice clean line-work. Fluid frame-by-frame animations. Interesting short story.

I like it a lot. I particularly like the smoke effect animations, they look really cool!

Good job!

Broken Mess Broken Mess

I really like your animation style. It has a distinct minimalist aesthetic. Using only black and white to create more dramatic imagery. I also like how precisely the music synchronizes with the animation.

Good work. Look forward to seeing more.

{Bye Dee} Lowtempo {Bye Dee} Lowtempo

I like this version, has a really mystic atmosphere to it.

Nice work!

Deshiel responds:

thanks :)

Dream.Cruel_Kindness Dream.Cruel_Kindness

Very peaceful and tranquil.

Your music is simply awesome. Keep up the good work.

Sebitti Sebitti

Woah!
To start with, I am surprised to find such underground music here on newgrounds but I am really glad I did!
This is some beautifully disturbed dark ritualistic ambient music. I can hear black metal and folk influences throughout and they are used to create good contrast with the ambient drones. In fact the chanting vocals near the beginning remind me a little of black metal band, âEU~UrfaustâEUTM which I like. The pacing may be too slow for some, but for me, I felt that it is appropriate as it adds a lot of depth and atmospheric power. Another thing I liked about the pacing is that it has great build-up and climax towards the end.
Overall this is spectacular music that conjures images of madness and chaos. Great work and keep making good music!

The Encounter The Encounter

Good Painting

I really like your use of coloring and composition in this piece. Your eyes get drawn toward the figure.

So overall a very nice abstract piece.