Hitman Joe In: Level 50 Hitman Joe In: Level 50

Damn Tim, this is just too awesome.

I like the clean, angular style of how the characters are drawn. The animation is smooth with great expressions on the characters faces, and cool effect animations of the explosions. The story is fun and engaging. I really like that first shot of the skyscraper, it's sharp and full of little details like the reflection of the clouds.

So yeah, I think it's awesome and I'd like to see more of your work up here on Newgrounds in the future.

TimBentley responds:

Thanks Marcus, I really appreciate the great feedback. It might not be for a while but I'll definitely be getting more animations up on Newgrounds in the future. I hope to see more good stuff from you as well!

Blue Eye Blue Eye

Nice clean line-work. Fluid frame-by-frame animations. Interesting short story.

I like it a lot. I particularly like the smoke effect animations, they look really cool!

Good job!

Broken Mess Broken Mess

I really like your animation style. It has a distinct minimalist aesthetic. Using only black and white to create more dramatic imagery. I also like how precisely the music synchronizes with the animation.

Good work. Look forward to seeing more.

World: End World: End

...Absolutely Stunning...

I love your frame-by-frame animation, especially in the subtleness of the character's clothing. Your black+white art style is refreshing to look at and combined with the sound it evokes a tranquil atmosphere.

Great Job!!!

Gaia - life and death Gaia - life and death

Woah!

Most orignal flash I have seen in weeks. I love your animation style and you really know how to capture expression in your drawings. This animation should of got a daily feature.

golfinho responds:

thanks

Zelda: Day and Night Zelda: Day and Night

Very Nice

The artstyle and backgrounds are vibrant and engaging. The animation is a nice homage to Granfaloon. Overall very impressive for your first animation in Flash.

Congratulations on achieving a daily feature and I look forward to seeing more of your work.